2009年6月17日水曜日

Husimi Kodi sensei

Prof. Husimi Kodi is the first person who defined p-th order reduced density matrices in 1940. So I usually cite his paper with Loewdin and Mayer.

Nakatsuji sensei and Yasuda sensei sometimes told me he is a great professor. But I didn't
know who he is.

In Japanese, his name is 伏見康治. In old style Roma spelling, his name was Husimi Kodi.
(I believe) we now use Hepburn spelling, then Fushimi Koji. That's why I cannot find his name
while searching papers.

Of course he is a really great physicist.

Unfortunately, he passed away last year.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー

自己紹介

* second order reduced density matrices * N-representability * Quantum Computer * multiple precision arithmetic

Nakata Maho is a scientist and interested in reduced density matrix related theories, optimization and multiple precision arithmetics.