2009年6月18日木曜日

Mpack: multiple precision arithmetic version of BLAS and LAPACK

This is a byproduct of SDPA-GMP. I implemented a part of LAPACK/BLAS but apparently
only for SDPA-GMP. It is not a constructive. So I decided to implement whole part of BLAS
and possible part of LAPACK. It took very long and still ongoing.

It's very portable and my motivation is providing a reference library, and not optimized one.
(of course this is in my TODO list)

SDPA-QD, DD version were done in a day or so.

I was invited to have a presentation at Shinjyuku, in 2009/2. I don't know which society
is interested in this, so your advice is really appreciated.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

フォロワー

自己紹介

* second order reduced density matrices * N-representability * Quantum Computer * multiple precision arithmetic

Nakata Maho is a scientist and interested in reduced density matrix related theories, optimization and multiple precision arithmetics.